The REALTOR® Property Resource, launched by the National Association of Realtors® and endorsed by Coldwell Banker, known more commonly as “RPR”, provides Realtors access to unparalleled reports and tools to use with their clients.
RPR is a database of housing related data, for both residential and commercial properties, from all across the country. Just a few of the many benefits of RPR are:
- Hundreds of searchable datasets on over 150 million properties right at your Realtor's fingertips
- All the data your Realtor needs, all in one place (quicker answers for you!)
- Maps you can really use, and data to back them up
- Features and tools designed by REALTORS® for REALTORS® (that's important to your Realtor!)
- The best reports in the business, previously only obtainable via extensive research
“RPR affords those within our industry the opportunity to generate trust by providing consumers with a detailed understanding of local market trends and aspects of individual properties,” said Budge Huskey, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. “We’ve worked with RPR leadership to evaluate the tools and determine the best way to fully leverage RPR within the Coldwell Banker network. We believe that RPR can be of great assistance in further positioning our agents as the experts of choice for the public when conducting a real estate transaction, who may serve as the source for a level of information previously only available through extensive research.” Read the whole press release from Realogy
Most of that extensive research is being generated into three primary reports. They include the Market Report, Neighborhood Report and Seller’s Report.
The Market Report will provide home buyers and sellers with complete information about the market place. Some key elements are:
- Estimated Home Value Heat Maps
- Recent Market Activities including new listings and those that just went under contract.